Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Check and check.

Last night I was SUPER productive.
  • Ate chili.
  • I called my grandma.
  • Definitely perused the Internet. 
  • Did a little Just Dance.  Way more fun than doing an actual workout.
  • Read magazine while taking a bubble bath.
I received my first issue of Everyday Food (a Martha Stewart Magazine).  I had completely forgotten I cashed in some My Coke Rewards points and subscribed to that.  Too bad all of the recipes look delicious and are most likely high in calories.  Good thing I can bookmark the recipes I want to make someday.

In addition to the above items, I also payed my monthly bills.  The bank account is smaller, but the pile of random stuff on my desk has definitely gone down a little bit.

Let's make today a good, healthy food decision type of day.  Godspeed!  (P.S. you're welcome Katie.)

No comments: