Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”

Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr. for that nugget of motivation and inspiration.  I'm going to need it.  There's actually (surprisingly) a lot of things I want to get done tonight.
  • Just Dance - I'm on day two of a seven day sweat workout.  How corny does THAT sound? 
  • Try not to be so lame, exhibit A ^.
  • Get through a couple magazines that are sitting on the coffee table.  Fun fact.  I subscribe to Marie Claire, Allure, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart Living, and Real Simple.  I tend to not read them for a while and let the magazine stack get really large.  Then, I binge read 3-6 of them at one time.  It's enjoyable.
  • On a completely unrelated note, I wonder if my mother and sister-in-law have received the free Better Homes and Garden subscription I sent them... I got a renewal offer on my subscription for two gift subscriptions if I renew for a super low rate (their words, not mine). 
  • Another fun fact.  I may be only a mere 23 years of age, but I act like I'm an 86 year old woman.  Just look at the magazines I subscribe too, oh dear.
  • Call Grandma to see if she's free next week around Thanksgiving.  I keep forgetting to do this, especially important.
  • Take a bubble bath because I haven't done so in a few weeks -- that's a long time for me.
  • Eat the chili Sean made today.  Thanks mom for the canned sauce mix. 
  • Peruse the Internets, a.k.a. Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Google Analytics, and Pinterest.  Definitely NOT delicious baking blogs like Joy the Baker, shutterbean, and Sweetapolita.  They make me want to bake delicious bakery treats which I don't want/need right now.
Now, let's see if I actually do all of this.  Have an enjoyable Wednesday!

2 comments:

The Lingens said...

Oh dear...you do sound like an 86 year old :P

The Lingens said...

I have not received the magazine. Thank you in advance. ML