Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

Good news people.  I somehow managed to lose 1.3 pounds over Thanksgiving and I have no idea how.  I'm going to be honest, I ate really crappy over the long weekend.  I'm glad the scale didn't reflect that...

Anyway, here's this week's stats:

November 30: -1.3 pounds, -27 pounds total

Operation Goal Weight By Wedding has kicked off and has already included some delicious salads.  If I could make every salad I eat a taco salad, I would eat salad all day every day.

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

Good Job Kali!

The Wistes said...

Hey Kali, there is a Zumba class in Sleepy Eye that we could do at 8 a.m. on Saturday; it is 30-40 minutes long. I've heard it's a lot of fun, but maybe that is cutting in too close with your tour (I think your Mom said that was at 9:30).
Talk to you later, Becky