Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend in review.

It has been a relaxing/productive weekend thus far.  Let me tell you about it in bullet form.
  • It looks like winter outside.  It finally snowed on Saturday.  
  • Sean and I went to Como Zoo yesterday morning.  Because of the rain/sleet/snow the zoo was empty.  We spent quite a while in the giraffe building.  
  •  I love giraffes.  This little guy is one of the baby that was born a few years ago and he's chewing on the wire.  The mom is the giraffe in the background. 
  • Due to the snow, Sean and I decided we should stay home and watch a movie and the hockey game last night.  It was a very relaxing day.
  • Today we got our grocery shopping done.
  • I've cleaned the apartment and done laundry.
I feel very accomplished.  Now, it's time to wrap some Christmas gifts.  The snow on the ground is totally getting me excited for the holidays.  I can't wait until we get home from Thanksgiving with my parents so Sean and I can decorate the apartment for Christmas.  We're totally going to watch Elf while we set up the Christmas tree.  It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No comments: