Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

And the results are in!  Drum roll please....

...I'm down 3.3 pounds from last week.  Boo-ya!

November 23: -3.3 pounds, -25.7 pounds total

This makes me super proud of myself.  And it only makes me more excited about losing weight.  Can I lose weight through the holidays?  Well I guess we'll find out.

Remember last week I wanted to be down 25 pounds today from the start of the lifestyle change, goal complete!  We're on our way to being 40 pounds down by Christmas.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  I'm not going to give up all the delicious food completely, but the plan is to not eat as much of it.  Instead of having two helpings of potatoes, I'm only going to have one.  Definitely going to skip unnecessary carbs -- i.e. dinner rolls.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Katie Vanden Busch said...

I hear ya, sister. PREACH! Carbs are like Heaven! Don't skip dessert or angels will cry in your mouth...