Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

I didn't get the job I applied and interviewed for, the job that would have been perfect for me right now.  I would have been actually been doing things I went to college for, unlike my current job.

I found that out this morning via email.  Then, I found out at work out PTO time is changing and the sick time I had from this year wasn't rolling over to next year.  So, I used some time and took the afternoon off.  Katie did too.

Instead Katie, Lee, Sean, and myself had lunch and then stopped at Sam's Club for their Holiday Taste of Sam's.  Then, Sean and I headed to Mall of America to do a little Christmas shopping.  It definitely took my mind off of being bummed about not getting the job for a while, but I'm still disappointed.

There's other jobs I guess...

No comments: