Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Severely lacking in the motiviation department.

Tomorrow is weigh day.  I'm not looking forward to it.  But, I need to face the music.

I've lost my motivation.  The cold has made me lazy.  Wait, scratch that.  I've made myself lazy.  No blaming it on the weather.  You know what I need?  A game plan. 

With daylight savings time in full swing, it's dark by 5 p.m. and it's only a matter of time when it will be dark at 4:30.  Me being afraid of the dark and the boogy monster means I will not be running in the dark.  I think I need to get my ass into gear and start running as soon as I get home from work.  On days I have something going on, I need to be doing some other sort of workout.  May Wii Fit.  Maybe Just Dance 3, because let's be honest, Just Dance 3 is WAY more fun than anything else.

But seriously, I need to stick to my game plan.  At the very least, I should be doing some sort of work out every single day, not being a lazy pile like I have been. 

It all changes tonight.  Tonight after my hair appointment I will be doing Just Dance 3.  How long you ask?  I have no idea.  Until I'm tired...?  Even though Just Dance doesn't feel like a workout because it is so much fun, I always end up sweating a lot (sign of a work out?).  According to Katie, I don't sweat, so it's a pretty big deal. 

Alright, game plan in motion.  Operation Move My Hiney is officially kicked into gear.  You with me?

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

Yes! I want to be with you. You need to come visit us some weekend and we can do the path around the lakes (a very long walk- I haven't been running). If its warm enough Charlie can come with us, too. And we could do a yoga class somewhere if you want- I haven't been to that forever, either. Plus, we would love to see you guys. ~Becky