Enough is enough. I've decided to try to be optimistic in most crappy situations. Examples:
- People are annoying, but it is probably me that is annoyed and the situation, not the person.
- I want to slap people, but again that is me and the situation, not the person's fault.
- At work, the school next door is playing their band music super loud. Eh, it could be worse.
- The people living above my apartment sound like they're coming through the floor. Eh, it could be worse.
- It's cold outside. No, actually it's not. We've been spoiled this winter and spring. This is above-average and abnormal.