Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bootsy Cuteness


I have a cute kitty.  She likes laying on the cat stand my dad built.  She's a pretty kitty.


Boots like to lay in between me and my laptop.  I love it.  She's so freaking adorable.


This was the second try to capture this picture.  First, when I got home tonight, Sean told me to go look in the guest room at the cat.  I saw her and then immediately went to get my camera.  Then, like normal, she follows me and stops doing the really cute thing.

Sean then saw her again laying on the pillows after Sean and I cleaned the kitchen up from dinner.  He told me to grab my camera, which I did.  

I love our Bootsy Pootsy Poo.

2 comments:

The Lingens said...

YOU LET THE CAT HAVE MY BED????

Also, can you tell me how to get tabs on my page? I have a project and I think tabs would be wonderful. ML

Kali said...

Yes, the cat has pretty much free reign on everything, except for the linen closet.

It will be easier to show you how to do the tabs... Next time we see each other I can show you!