Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

C25K: W2D2

Well today's run was crappy.  Real crappy. 

Between the humidity, side aches, and being lightheaded made the run just miserable.  First, weather.com says the humidity is 82% with a dew point of 70.  Then, I started getting a side ache at about the second run.  I would get to the walking part, the side ache would go away.  As soon as I started running again the side ache would come back.  This went on for the remainder of the workout.  And I should have eaten something before going out because I was getting lightheaded.  Yes, the water I had helped for a little bit, but add that on top of everything else and it just sucked.

Oh well, there's always next time. 

Today is a very special day!  It's Charlie's 1st birthday!  Happy birthday nephew! 

Now, time for me to shower so I can head to Winona for the birthday party.  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drink more water - that will help with the side aches.
Or go to the bathroom right before you run, don't ask me why, but that's what they used to tell the cross country runners