Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today

Today, Boots went to the vet to get her free exam to check her out.  Everything is good.  She weighs 7.69 pounds.  She got a vaccine and a feline leukemia test.  Stool sample was taken in.  Also, medication for worms, just to be sure there is none in her system since she did come from a shelter.  A phone call back from the vet's office letting me know both the stool sample and the feline leukemia tests came back negative.  Now she's curled up into a kitty ball on the red futon chair.  Sean and I refer to it as her chair.

Last night I went running.  Run, run, run.  Blah, blah, blah.

I've been unmotivated lately.  With the bi-monthly weigh in coming up on Thursday, maybe that will reinforce my motivation.  Or maybe it will tell me I had too many Sweet Martha's Cookies at the State Fair.  Obviously, I'm hoping there is weight loss.  I'm thinking so because my pants have been feeling looser lately, which excites me.  But, I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that I'm going to lose a bunch of weight when I enjoyed the food at the Fair and didn't worry about the calories.

I'll get back to you on Thursday about that.   

No comments: