Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a small personal item belt, not a fanny pack (you know who you are...)

A couple weeks ago I ordered a Spibelt.  It's a small person item belt and not a fanny pack like my mother and Sean were saying last weekend

I love it!  When I go out for a jog/walk, I usually do not wear exercise pants that have pockets.  Actually, when I think about it, none of my exercise apparell has a pocket large enough to fit anything.  (With the exception being capri legging that have a pocket large enough to put keys in a pocket right above the butt, but those I wear when it's cooler out because they get so hot.)  I read about the Spibelt on another blog and after a little research, I placed my order. 

It fits everything I need perfectly and it is also useful for storing things when I don't want to lug around my purse a.k.a. Brown County Fair and State Fair.

You may call it a fanny pack, I call it convenient. 

No comments: